[SOLD] ECM Synchronika w/ flow control and extras (Houston, TX)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Mike-R

#1: Post by Mike-R »

Selling my ECM Synchronika with flow control and many extras in preparation for moving overseas. Purchased new from WLLL less than 6 months ago. Wanting to sell because moving to a big metropolis and I don't expect the apartments will have enough space for the Synchronika. Planning to buying a much smaller machine.

The machine and all accessories are in excellent condition. I regularly purge water through the hot water wand. I used an in-tank water softener for the first 2 months, then switched to Rpavlis water (which is the gold standard for preventing scale buildup). I backflush every 2 weeks and with Cafiza every 6 weeks. I do not leave the portafilter locked-in when the machine is not in use, which prolongs the gasket life.

Flow control was pre-installed by WLL. The pressure gauge on the group head is ECM branded.

Includes all accessories that came standard with the Synchronika: dust cover, cleaning brush, single and double portafilters/baskets, shipping screw for the pump, water supply hose for plumb-in, drain pan for plumb-in, original mushroom cap and associated parts (i.e., which were replaced by the flow control device), high grid tray (optional and sits on top of the drip tray), etc. Also includes original box and the outer shipping box.

A new Synchronika with flow control can be purchased from WLL on sale for $3250.

EXTRAS: I'm also throwing in $200 worth of purchased accessories (individual purchase price in parentheses): ECM bottomless portafilter ($70), ECM tamping station ($60), ECM 4-hole steam tip ($20), Watchget magnetic portafilter dosing funnel ($13), Normcore puck screen ($18), Woouch Studio WDT tool ($18)

Asking $2800 for everything. Prefer to sell locally in Houston, TX.

Let me know if there are any other accessories that you would be interested in. For example, I also have a solid wood cabinet which I use as a coffee station, which you can see in the photo. It's big enough for the Synchronika, a grinder and work space. Price negotiable.