[SOLD] E61 project espresso machine

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
kray

#1: Post by kray »

I have a Vibiemme Junior hx in need of some work that I would like to move along to someone with the skills (or wants to learn the skills) to do the work. I bought it a few years ago from someone on this forum. It started out with the boiler not getting hot enough to create steam pressure. I thought that it might be the water level probe, so I replaced that. The new water level probe did not fix the issue. Upon closer inspection, I saw that the brain box appeared to have over heated, so I thought "bingo... she needs a new brain box". However, the replacement Gicar I ordered, was not the same as in my machine. In spite of the best efforts of others on this forum suggesting how to wire it, I have decided to use this situation as an excuse to upgrade and get that double boiler that I can plumb in. I have all the original packing material and will include the new brain box. I would like to get $300 plus shipping (if you are in the Minneapolis/St Paul area we can cut FedEx out of the process).

Feel free to PM me with any questions.