[SOLD] Ditting KF804 with burr choice

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
acman8

#1: Post by acman8 »

I am selling my faithful Ditting KF804 that I have just finished breaking down and professionally coating the case finish before putting back together. I've posted lots of pics in the repairs forum linked below with details of the break down and rebuild. If you want higher res pics or any specific pics message me and I can send.

The grinder has been gently used through its life and I know most of its history. Message me if you want details. The only defect is the etching of the hopper plastic that can't be seen unles you open the lid and look in. There is a picture in the thread linked below. Besides that it looks awesome with the new coating and is about as close to pristine a used grinder as you can find.

I have 2 different burr sets that I will let the buyer choose from. I have a used old style cast set in excellent condition. They have already been resharpened once by Ditting when they still offered that service. I don't know the exact amount of grinding they have done since being sharpened but I am estimating around 2000 lbs based on what I know of the grinder. They're rated for 15000 lbs by Ditting. Or I have a set of machined burrs also rated for 15,000 lbs that I have had since new. Those have been used to grind around 300 lbs of coffee since new. I'll install whichever set the buyer wants and sell the other set separately.

I'm asking $1200 obo for the grinder. For that price, I'll include insured shipping to CONUS.

1995 Ditting KF804 Restores

Aaron