[SOLD] Decent Espresso DE1+ V1.3

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
jevenator

#1: Post by jevenator »

So I think it's time for me to say goodbye to the Decent Espresso DE1 V1.3 that arrived to me brand new late June 2020. I have pulled probably 800-1000 shots on it since I've had it and my daily shot count has decreased down severly. Unfortunately I can't really drink straight shots anymore as I get an upset stomach almost instantly and I don't want to screw up my gut health being in my young twenties. I used to drink 4-6 shots/cups a day and now down to 1-2 a day. I've never had any hardware problems with the machine. Internals are nice and clean, no leaks, etc. Had an issue with the GHC that would happen once in a while very rarely and it's been solved with the newer firmware. I have the upgraded IMS shower screen, 3 hole tip, & mirror lip purchased seperatly for it and installed. I used to have Sheldon's drip tray on it bought I have recently sold that.

I sanded and stained the stock handle to a deeper wood color, the GH handle I never used cause it was always in the way for me while steaming. Not the cleanest job either as I was never able to unscrew the handle from the head. 18g basket will be included and if you don't own any other 58mm baskets I'll provide a few extras like the EPHQ ones and an older gaggia model for you to play around with. I have the travel case for it as well.

Price for this is $3040 + shipping
Local: San Diego