[SOLD] Decent DE1PRO, plus Barista Kit, plus Skale, plus extras

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Paul_green

#1: Post by Paul_green »

I've, sadly, decided to part ways with my Decent DE1+ Pro v1.1. I've recently purchased a LM and I just don't have the space for all of the equipment.

This has been a wonderful machine--I've learned a great deal about espresso, and about modulating flavors in espresso with this machine. I purchased the machine in late January and received it in February. I've pulled a grand total of 631 shots with it as of this morning. You'll receive a number of additional items with the machine. Here's the package:

1 - Decent DE1PRO v1.1 Machine. This includes:
  • Machine w/standard drip tray
  • Tablet (the unit that came with the machine)
  • naked portafilter
  • Custom Decent suitcase for taking the machine on the go
Because it's the PRO version, it also includes the full catering kit, with includes:
  • extra drip tray with drain and drain hose
  • catering water pump (to auto-refill the reservoir from a water tank)
  • plumbing kit (to connect the machine to pressurized water
I'm also including the full barista kit, which includes:
  • the Decent tamper
  • the Decent funnel
  • two Decent milk jugs
  • the Decent tamping cradle
  • the Decent digital milk thermometer
  • the Decent simple scale
  • two Decent espresso drinking glasses
  • the Decent suitcase for taking the kit on the go
Finally, I've purchased a number of extras, all they'll all go with the package. Extras include:
  • 1 - Skale digital bluetooth scale. This is connected, via bluetooth, to the Decent, and stops your shot at your pre-set weight
  • 1 - Decent knockbox
  • 2 - spare espresso machine covers (perfect if you wanted to have a custom painted or powder-coated machine)
  • 2 - spare leg bases & feet (again, perfect for a custom-painted or powder coated machine)
  • 2 - spare group head external covers
Finally, I've purchased, but have not yet received, the Pour-Over portafilter basket. I'll ship that along to the buyer when I receive it.

I'd like to sell the entire package together. Price for the entire package is: $3,200.

I'll consider offers, including those that involve breaking up the package (e.g. separating out the Barista kit).

I'm in Austin, TX. I'll consider meeting someone within a reasonable drive, and will also ship--though buyer will be responsible for paying for shipping.

UPDATE: a few notes based on messages I"ve received.

First, I paid $4,128 for all of this.

Second: for those of you interested in the Decent, but also wanting the new Group Head Controller that will be released in Early 2020: you'll be able to purchase the Group Head Controller for $300 (the same amount as the price increase on new machines that come with the GHC installed) when it's released. In short, that upgrade will be available to you and will be compatible with this version of the Decent.