[SOLD] Decent DE1PRO black 110V v1.3

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
taelvin

#1: Post by taelvin »

Good afternoon,

I am moving and my physician has asked me to cut back on my caffeine so with sadness I must sell my gently used DE1PRO v1.3. The only water that has gone through it is distilled water that had the third wave water Espresso mineral formula added to it. As you can see in the picture below it has made only 484 espressos and 338 steams. I will include a spare USB tablet charging cable (pictured, $12 value), a new (still in package) shower basket for making pour overs ($25 value), and a spare leg base set ($20 value). I can attest the pour overs are excellent!

It will be shipped in the Decent manuf. box in its custom made travel suitcase. I will include the original accessories including Android 5.1 tablet (with Steelie Stand and protective screen film cover), DE1 power cable (I will also send the shorter right angle cable pictured which is a $29 value), bottomless portafilter with 18 g basket, blank basket, porcelain water tank and drip tray.

Shipping is to USA only via UPS or Fedex ground with tracking, insurance, and signature required.

If you like I can also offer local pickup in Charlottesville VA.

Price: $2700 + shipping. I accept Venmo and PayPal.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Chad