[SOLD] Decent DE1 Pro v1.4 (London)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
GarethM

#1: Post by GarethM »

I'm selling my Decent DE1 Pro v1.4 which I bought in June this year. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, but I'm looking to change my set-up so the Decent need a new home!

I'm looking for £3,200, which is a few hundred pounds cheaper than I paid for it, plus I'll include the custom drip tray for the Acaia Lunar.

It comes with the travel case and box, along with all the included accessories plus a 3 hole steam wand tip (it comes with a single hole tip as standard, I purchased the 3 hole version separately, so you can use whichever you prefer).

The portafilter handle has a slight mark on the underside, but otherwise everything is in perfect condition. Lastly, I'll arrange for the buyer to be added to Decent Diaspora so that you can engage with the community and get any support required from Decent directly.

Ideally I'd like to arrange a collection I'm based in Essex/London, but I'm happy to courier it if the buyer is happy to pay for delivery.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all and I'll do my best to answer them. Don't forget to allow for PM's or provide alternative means of contact (i.e. email) :wink: