[SOLD] DE1 Pro v1.0 with Extras

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
JayBeck

#1: Post by JayBeck »

Purchased September 2018 and mint condition (Serial # 253). Home use and soft water (50PPM) used at all times. Properly cleaned with Cafiza every 1-2 weeks. Pulled 2-4 shots per day.

Comes with suitcase and original packaging plus the following:

Skale and official 3D Print Skale Stand ($125 cost)

5.5mm Sheldon Stainless spacer kit ($100 cost)

Extra 5.1 Tablet (I got a reacement tablet because this one refequently froze. Can be used as backup and may just need a fresh Android install to fix). Current tablet paired to machine sent as replacement works perfectly.

IMS CI 200 IM shower screen and extra screws ($20 cost)

All items from the V1.0 upgrade kit (fuses, flow meter, USB cord, etc)

New Stainless Steel Drip Tray Cover and choice of free jug or thermometer* ($30+ value)*

*I Sent my stainless drip to John as part of the promotion last year when v1.1 launched. The new drip trays still aren't ready to be sent out but I will let John know who buys this so that the new tray and offered freebie goes to the new owner. For now I'm using the OG cover that looks awful but works.

Why am I selling? I always bought this machine with the intention of upgrading later because I wanted manual control and I can't get that with v1.0. it's a solid machine for someone who doesn't need manual control or wants a second workhorse machine (being a Pro model).

$1,850 + actual shipping.

Payment via PayPal. Preferably CONUS.