[SOLD] CUSTOM Black/Walnut La Marzocco GS3 MP

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
mahlerbeatdown

#1: Post by mahlerbeatdown »

Hello!

Simplifying my post to reach a greater audience... will still sell the entire package (see below), but want to advertise the machine solo since that's where a lot of the interest has been. I've had a lot of offers to ship, but I really, really do not want to although those offers have been the highest thus far. HIGH priority goes to local buyers that are willing to travel/meetup. I can get this OUT of NYC into Bergen County residence (NJ) but you have to be serious for me to haul it :)

**NEW PRICE!!!** MACHINE SOLO IS $6750!
**NEW PRICE!!!** MACHINE SOLO IS $6750!

Selling my GS3 MP bundle... see below! $8600 or b/o. Would retail at $12,000+ BEFORE taxes and crazy lead times.
**NEW PRICE!!!** EVERYTHING IS $7700! $700 PRICE DROP!
**NEW PRICE!!!** EVERYTHING IS $7700! $700 PRICE DROP!

La Marzocco GS3 MP
  • 2017 Production Date
  • Factory painted black body
  • Genuine LM walnut side panels
  • Genuine LM walnut group paddle
  • Genuine LM walnut steam knob
  • Genuine LM walnut bottomless portafilter
  • Genuine LM walnut portafilter w/ dual spouts
  • Factory manual included
  • Original baskets included
  • Original Owner
Acaia Lunar Scale
  • Retail box, calibration weights, etc.
  • 100% working, perfect condition
  • Original owner
Kafatek Monolith Conical Grinder
  • Perfect condition
  • "Seasoned" w/ ~ 50lbs run through
  • upgraded walnut cap
  • includes all accessories: metal dosing funnel, "WDT" tool, spray bottle
  • Original owner
LevTamp
  • Walnut wood handle
  • 58.5mm
  • Auto-Leveling Espresso Tamper
  • Original owner
Extras
  • Kafatek leveling tool (not pictured)
  • VST precision portafilter basket
  • Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaner Powder
  • IMS Competition Precision Shower Screen

Details:
Hello! I really hate to let this go, but because of a new baby and an ongoing home renovation, I might be forced to; it's either this or my second car, and it might just be my second car (seriously). Anyways, I'm the original owner and absolutely babied this. I NEVER ran tap water through this. I would either create my own water recipe or use "Third Wave Water", which was specially formulated for espresso machines. There are zero issues with this. I have performed all necessary maintenance and this runs flawlessly. While this is rated for commercial use, I only used this for a few espressos a week, especially since I spent a lot of my time outside of NYC, where this currently resides. There are no apparent scratches anywhere, OTHER than the drip tray (inevitable) and is very, very clean. The water reservoir had a tiny little, cosmetic, hairline crack. So small, no leak, also inevitable. I dabbed a small amount of JBWELD. You can't see this, it's only on the reservoir. I never stored cups on the warming tray, so that's perfectly scratch free. When not in use, I covered the machine to prevent any dust from entering. Also, I recently owned a Linea Mini and a Rocket r60v, so I'm an experienced owner and maintainer of high end machines and will likely rebuy this very same machine, or perhaps the Strada EP1, when things settle down in the near future.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Rob