[SOLD] Cormorant c600 - LIKE NEW

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
skimguy

#1: Post by skimguy »

I am selling my like new Cormorant c600. I have done only 6-7 roasts on it and as such is in like new condition (call it pre-seasoned lol). I really love the roaster and it is incredibly well made and beautiful. However, I have lined up a roaster that better suits 100-200g sample roasting. But if you want to do 0.6-1lb batches, this roaster would be perfect! It includes the phidget attachment for easy integration to cropster/artisan.

These roasters are currently on a waiting list and come from the UK so this would be an awesome opportunity to pick up a near mint machine without the wait and the without the import fees and such. I paid about $3000 bucks for this roaster after all the import fees/shipping/insurance etc. I would love to get $2500 for it since it is practically new.

I would love to do a deal for local pickup on the Northshore of Boston. I would consider shipping but it would be expensive and challenging. Please DM me for more images if needed. I will also throw in the propane regulator/hose I have.