[SOLD] Compak K10 WBC, Kinu M47

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
oButto

#1: Post by oButto »

Hey all, I have a Compak K10 WBC for sale.

I would HIGHLY prefer NYC meetups. Shipping for the K10 is ~$100. Shipping for the M47 will be $15-20.

Kinu M47 $220 - Overall very good condition. A few scratches in the metal frame (see pictures) but has been chugging along well. Mainly used this for pourover. Please note, zero position is not at zero but rather at the 8 or 9. I've consulted Kinu about this and they said it's no problem and you simply have to subtract 0.1-0.2 from other people's settings.

[/color]

Compak K10 WBC $600 SOLD LOCALLY - Truly makes great espresso but I cannot deal with brushing/air blasting at 5AM in the morning when single dosing. Purchased a Monolith Flat from a user on these forums so hopefully that will make my routine easier. Overall decent condition minus a scratch on the frame (pictured) and the doser container plastic has a crack on its posterior end (can't even see it and doesn't affect function). Doser lever also sometimes doesn't lock into place (10% of the times) but if you let it return to original position every time, it will work 100% of the time. This is probably a very simple fix if it really annoys you (probably some coffee grinds stick in the doser lever mechanism or a simple part replacement). Has the tape mod installed as well (helps a lot with retention). If you brush out grinders and air blast, you will consistently get 0.1g or less retention. Grinds come out fluffy as well (I haven't been using WDT and it's fine). Comes with original mini hopper as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, etc. I will gladly give more pictures if requested.