[FS] Compak E5 grinder

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
threesips
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by threesips » Nov 10, 2019, 5:59 pm

This Compak E5 grinder is in excellent working order. I purchased it new from Clive Coffee for $1,057 in February 2019 and have run about 18 pounds of medium-roasted beans through it.

It has the short hopper, which will fit under most standard US kitchen cabinets. Also included is the excellent single-dose cup (retail price $115), which I bought used a few weeks after the grinder. It's essentially a tiny hopper that makes single-dosing easy and has a clever sliding lid to contain popcorning.

I have been very happy with this grinder and it hasn't given me a moment's trouble. It's heavy, solid, built to last, intuitive to use, easy to dial in, and gives excellent results. I'm selling it because I snagged a Monolith.

Cosmetically the grinder is in great shape. There is a shiny rub mark on the matte black finish toward the left rear of the body. There are light scratches on the portafilter holder, which are unavoidable when metal touches metal. I've tried to capture these in the photos.

Asking $700.

I'd prefer to avoid shipping, so hoping to find a buyer in the Washington DC metro area (Washington/Maryland/Virginia).

Feel free to PM me with any questions and thanks for looking!