[SOLD] Compak E5 - black; 58mm flat burrs

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
djcuvcuv

#1: Post by djcuvcuv »

hi coffee friends,
i am attempting to sell my compak e5 espresso grinder after ~3 years of a lovely companionship. i recently upgraded to the new weber workshops hg-2 grinder, and simply cannot justify having a 2nd grinder sitting around.

please google the grinder to find all the specs and standard info. below i'll summarize the info relevant to the sale and condition of the grinder:
- purchased new from chriscoffee.com in mid 2018.
- roughly 3 years of "one 17g shot per day" use (almost exclusively medium/light roasts).
- no external cosmetic issues and grinder works just as well as it did the day i bought it.
- cleaned out inner grind chamber(s) with very high-powered vacuum and compressed air roughly 5 times throughout my ownership.
- no modifications or alterations have been performed and it comes with all the standard accessories.
- in addition, it comes with an Orphan Espresso single-dose aluminum hopper/chamber and WDT.

asking price: $475 USD (includes insured UPS ground shipping within the continental 48 states)
ships from: MA or CT (or local pickup available too of course)
paypal, venmo, zelle, and myriad other modalities of electronic payment accepted!

please feel free to ask any questions you may have; ive attached a few photos below. last pic is just a little evidence of how great the shots can be with this thing! ;)

thanks everyone!
-chris

Best wishes,
Chris