[SOLD] Coffee Juan Ana Green Samples / read too if interested in roasted

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Chert

#1: Post by Chert »

The price: cost of shipping. one 8 ounce package can ship USPS for $5 first class. Multiple bags can fit in a padded flat rate envelope, $8. I only wish to distribute multiple samples to folks who can share with other roasters near them. Oh, and local pickup is free. Please pm me if interested.

The item: one 8 ounce package green coffee from San Lucas Toliman, Atitlan Guatemala. ( I have 15 available in total.)

Background: Mentioned here a few years ago when I did a distro of one of the 50# boxes I buy. The coffee is sourced through a project centered around a parish church in San Lucas where Father Gregory Schaffer served for 40 years. The projects there and his legacy lives on in Friends of San Lucas, continuing projects, sales of goods produced there, coffee purchased at equitable prices and sold stateside to fund mission projects in Guatemala. listed on the website/link.

Browse through the site and you can find the roasted coffee they sell, roasted in Guatemala.

They sell me those 50# green lots but I don't do distributions because shipping costs add up. When they recently appointed a director of coffee, I reached out to him and learned that they are trying to market green coffee more. They gave me these sample packs and I decided to distribute like this. They are exploring offering 10 lb lots of greens as well. I hope that interested parties will enjoy the coffee and purchase more directly from the Friends. One could also donate to support their efforts.

my most recent box, the prep (really nice), the box my gift of samples came in, the little packages I am offering to home roasters.
LMWDP #198