[SOLD] Ceado E37SD Grinder - Like new - Still under warranty

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
coffeewiser

#1: Post by coffeewiser »

For sale is a Ceado E37SD (single dose). This is a spectacular grinder, with big 83mm titanium coated flat burrs. The grinder is 10 months old, and still under warranty for another year and 2 months. I estimate usage at 40 lbs of beans. I think it is seasoned, or close to seasoned now. I produces wonderfully fluffy grounds. This is probably the nicest grinder you can buy, besides the hard to find Kafatek or Versalab grinders. Selling because this was a grinder I used at my work, but things are changing at work since the pandemic, so I will not need this grinder anymore. I have another grinder at home that the whole family uses. I prefer this one, but it is a stretch for my wife, daughter, and mother in law to single dose... This grinder retails for $2400 plus tax and shipping. Willing to sell for $2000 $1800, or maybe less depending on level of interest. Prefer local pick up, or driving halfway to meet someone in the general DC, Maryland, Northern Virginia area. I can also ship it if need be.

The grinder comes with the OEM accessories: WDT Cup, RDT spray bottle, brush, bellows, and really nice funnel. I also have the original box, but probably not the Styrofoam (I have to check).

Thank you!