[SOLD] Cafelat Robot - White Barista Model - Excellent Condition

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
wmcelheney
Supporter

#1: Post by wmcelheney »

Hello HB!

I bought a Cafelat Robot 6 months ago, or so, and to be honest, I really shouldn't have (financially speaking). I have a Comandante C40 and it works as an espresso grinder but it's such a pain to use (personal preference), that I don't enjoy using it. Financially, I can't justify spending the money on a Niche or something equivalent for probably the next year or more, and I need some money badly enough now that I think it's better that I put this Robot in the hands of someone else to use and take care of!

I have used it less than 15 times, and it is in practically perfect condition. Included is everything that came in the box, filter basket, basket holder, shower screen, tamp, rubber mat, attachable spout.
(I shoved a wine cork into the tamp because it was a little uncomfortable to press down on the circular opening, should be easy to remove, but I personally suggest keeping it in there, it helped a lot. I am willing to remove it before shipping if preferred.)

Will ship in its original packaging, as well.

Listing at $350 including shipping, willing to negotiate! PM if interested.

Included is also the extra paper 'filters' that came with it, for dispersion purposes Im guessing, as well as the extra spare parts (piston seal, portafilter o-ring, some screws) that came with it.

Also, I have two espresso demitasse cups and a set of cool little espresso swirling spoons I am willing to throw in for an extra $10 or so. Completely optional, I have no use for them now, and they are also in great condition.