[SOLD] Breville Oracle - BES980XL

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Jrodanapolis

#1: Post by Jrodanapolis »

Breville Oracle BES980XL with dual spout portafilter and Breville knockbox.

I decided to go all-in for a Decent Espresso machine and Niche Zero and am selling all of my current machines in order to do so. I've been patiently waiting to find a local Decent Pro and just couldn't resist one that was right down the street. Also working on an E61 project, and am running out of counter space (and fiance approval...).

A few dings on the front of the drip tray as seen in the pictures, but otherwise in great condition.

Reduced Price - $1,200 local pickup in the Denver, CO area. I'm happy to drive a reasonable distance to meet you, and I'm also happy to split the actual shipping cost with you 50/50.

BES980XL Features (Straight from Breville):
-Fully-integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee straight into the portafilter.
-Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID), brings water to precisely the right temperature to extract maximum flavor potential.
-Self-cleaning steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, textures milk to your liking and delivers Barista-quality micro-foam that enhances flavor and is essential for creating latte art. Allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste.
-Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.-LCD provides you all the information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, everytime.
-The innovative One Touch Americano feature delivers a double espresso, and then separately through a dedicated spout, fills the cup with hot water, the same way as any good commercial machine.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

Thank you,
Jared