[SOLD] Breville Dual Boiler

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
GregoryJ

#1: Post by GregoryJ »

For sale is a Breville Dual Boiler BES920CBXL in Cranberry (red). The machine is ~1.5 years old. I have taken very good care of it. I started out using crystal geyser water from reed, and recently have been using rpavlis water (a mix of distilled water and potassium bicarbonate) to ensure that no scale will build up. I perform a water backflush at least once a day, and a cafiza cleaning cycle every 1-2 weeks. I have used shelf liner to keep the top of the machine and drip tray looking very nice. There are a couple of dings in the front of the drip tray.

I sent the machine in for service 1 time, because I was getting a droplet of water out of the steam wand in the morning. But I think that may have been a false alarm, and just happens when condensation is left over in the steam arm. I also had pried off the plastic cover (you can see a picture with the marks) to get at the steam valve. The plastic cover costs $10 from Breville if you desire a new one.

I replaced one of the o-rings in this time. I have a bag of them that I can include so you can do your own o-ring swapping. Otherwise I've had no issues.
It will include all original accessories and packaging.

Asking price is $800 OBO picked up in San Jose, CA.
I can also ship it via greyhound, and will add 50% of the shipping price to the total (~$40 - $50). You can use this map to see if there is a greyhound shipping terminal near you. https://www.busfreighter.com/location-locator/