[SOLD] Breville Dual Boiler (Boston)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Andrewwood14
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by Andrewwood14 »

For sale is a Breville dual boiler that I purchased recently from a lady near me. Sole purpose was to have fun with it and compare it again my decent. My time with it is over and I would like to send it off to a good home. I just descaled the machine and did a thorough cleaning of the group shower screen. The machine is in great shape. Normal wear is shown around the group where the Portafilter would scrape on the chrome finish over time-those does not affect use at all.
The machine comes with everything Breville included (manuals, 4 baskets, spouted and bottomless portafilter, cleaning tabs) as well as a few extra pitchers (two Breville two no name), a knock box, and some cleaner. Everything in the pictures essentially.

I am asking $850, in align with others sold recently, for a local pick up in Boston Ma. I would prefer local pick up only because I do not have the original box so shipping would be difficult. If it does not sell in a reasonable amount of time I will update if I am then willing to ship.