[SOLD] Breville Dual Boiler (BES920XL), Baratza Sette 270

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
definiteowl

#1: Post by definiteowl »

Both have been carefully used and maintained. I bought these about four years ago and enjoyed using them daily for my four morning shots for a couple of years, but have gradually drifted back to other brewing methods. I'd like to pass them on to someone who would enjoy taking advantage of everything they can do.

Both are still working just like they did when they were new, as far as I can tell. In the Breville, I've used Seattle tap water, which is very low hardness, and Breville's resin filters. It has some superficial scratches on the front, visible in the photos. I am scrupulous about backflushing and have run cleaning and descaling promptly when the machine has indicated they were needed.

All the accessories, manuals (which are coffee-stained!) and packaging are included. All are original except for the Sette bean hopper, which is a brand new replacement from Baratza. 4 filters and 9 cleaning tablets also included.

Price: $750 for the BDB, $200 for the Sette. I would discuss shipping, but would much prefer to meet and hand off in Western Washington.