[SOLD] Breville Barista Pro, nearly new

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
gonzomup
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by gonzomup »

My new espresso machine arrived, so help me make room on my counters!...Help yourself satisfy an espresso urge!
Everything as-listed below: $550 shipped, CONUS. $500 Minneapolis area pickup.
Machine is packaged up and ready to go!
(Normcore Tamper and Crema Bottomless Portafilter are already sold, not included)

Selling my Breville Barista Pro. I bought the machine new in late September to see how much I enjoy the hobby. I'm having so much fun that I'm taking the plunge and got an HX machine. The Barista Pro is a fantastic machine for someone who wants to make good- to great-quality espresso drinks with little fuss. A perfect machine for someone new to espresso-making or someone who wants a solid, easy-to-use machine.

I've run about 300 shots to-date. Works perfectly, as-new. Machine immaculately maintained: only filtered water; clean water flush after each brewing session (typically twice daily); Cafiza back-flush weekly; shower screen removed and cleaned weekly; Descaled with Dezcal every 3 weeks, just to be a neatnik.

You get all of the stock parts, plus many extras to let you up your game above the out-of-the-box experience. Machine plus all extras are over $1,000 new. You can have all of this for $550 $725, includes up to $75 shipping CONUS (should cover most of the US, packaged in the original box, then double-boxed, insured for purchased value, signature required). Minneapolis, MN area pickup, $500.

Cash, Venmo, or PayPal accepted.

Stock Parts:
  • 54mm portafilter
  • single- and double-shot pressurized baskets
  • single- and double-shot unpressurized baskets
  • dosing funnel
  • cleaning disk/plug
  • Razor tool
  • grouphead/filter brush
  • basket pore/steam wand pore cleaning tool
  • steaming jug
  • stock tamper