[SOLD] Brand New Customized Single Group Slayer

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
NYFilter93

#1: Post by NYFilter93 »

Planning to move and downsize and sadly can't take this Slayer with me.

Manufactured by Slayer in 2020 and customized by Liemco over a two year period. The customization took a while due to Covid related shipping issues at the time and high demand for Liemco's customization.

Received in summer of 2022.

Customized with Rosegold colored copper plating accents and wood side panels and handles. The wood is from an Italian company called Tabu Wood. The panels were remade for the wood features.

The left handle has a very slight dent from a mover carrying it several flights of stairs (the hallways at my place are tight.) That being said, this machine is brand new and has only been used once to send a video of it working to a potential buyer.

Machine comes with a pipe to put into a jug of water and a separate drain pipe that will be in a bag. The bag also contains a blind basket, espresso machine cleaner and feet.

A brand new Slayer retails for around $10,500. Asking for around $7,000 with shipping or best offer. I can also workout a pickup in NY or around the tri-state area. If shipping is an issue then I am happy to work something out.

Please DM me with any questions or interests.

First six photos are the Slayer in my apartment. The rest are the photos taken at Liemco. Only difference is the light source and phone quality.