[SOLD] Black Niche Zero (Canada)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Petyot

#1: Post by Petyot »

For sale is my black Niche Zero in excellent condition. I am the second owner. The NZ was used on rare occasions with my flair signature and a few times with the Bianca. I bought it for single dosing but I realized that I don't do single dosing enough to justify keeping the NZ. I think that the burrs have seen less than 15 pounds of coffee (from me and the previous owner).

The Niche is in excellent condition. The previous owner tainted the wood base a little darker than the original base to match the wood of his Bianca (I also have a Bianca and I must say that he did a good job).

I am asking 935$ CAD plus shipping. I am located in Montreal, Quebec but I can ship anywhere in the world (this is a 110V version). (the asking price reflect the fact that we, in Canada, have to pay 15% taxes and (sometimes) brokerage fees - so, the retail price is close to 1000$ CAD)

I don't have a long history on HB but I have 100% positive feedback on eBay under the nickname Petyot and I also have a lot of positive feedback selling audio stuff on Head-Fi (I can provide the links to the feedback on request)