[SOLD] Bezzera Family Lever for Sale

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
vaporeso

#1: Post by vaporeso »

Gorgeous Bezzera Family Lever for Sale.

I fell in love with how this machine looks. I cleaned it all, piece by piece and rebuilt it. New gaskets, screen, new thermostat, even had the spacers by the lever made my a machinist. Has no leaks, added a wooden lever, even the sightglass looks perfect.
But alas I can't have 2 machines at my place and I realize I will never be a "leverist". So this beauty has to go.

If you know this machine, I don't need to tell you much about it. If you don't know it, please do some research cause like any old piece of equipment it will have its quirks and learning curve.

When I first saw it I was amazed at the condition. I don't think I've seen one like this around. The "Acqua" and "Vapore" labels are almost intact. The Bezzera logo is perfect. I tried to take as many pictures as possible but if there is something you'd like to see more closely please ask I'll take more.
Also if you'd like to add a wooden handle to the portafilter to make it match I can get you one.

Note: I know in some of the pics the pressure valve and boiler cap are switched. I put them on for the pics and then realized my mistake and put them back.

Model: Bezzera Family Lever
Price: $1250 shipped anywhere in CONUS obo