[SOLD] Baratza Forté BG

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
jevenator

#1: Post by jevenator »

For sale is my Baratza Forté BG that I have owned since early June 2019 (practically brand new). It was purchased directly from Baratza. I have since put about 8-12lbs of coffee through it from French Press grind to light roast Espresso. There is nothing wrong with it and I did take time to align it with shims (Haven't tried the Alicorn method from the HB thread) but it will even out the burr markings completely which is satisfying and produces an outside grind particular distribution as expected from flat steel burrs. The main reason why I am selling it is because I have a Niché (Which I might sell as well to fund a Monolith one day) and I prefer the workflow of that. I have done side by side cuppings with the Niche and Forté and the Forte BG does produce a clearer tasting cup with a highlighted acidity to it whereas the Niche will be more bodied but sweeter. I just don't want to keep both grinders and the Forté has not seen much love recently and want someone else to enjoy it. I have all original packing material + Virtuoso funnel for single dosing.

LMWDP #643