[SOLD] Astoria CMA CKXE - semi-automatic single group

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
olive

#1: Post by olive »

I just upgraded to a Rocket R58. This has been my daily machine for a long time. In good working condition. Can be plumbed in or used with water reservoir. I've used both ways. The water reservoir is yellowed and crazed. Works fine but could be replaced at some point. The low water sensor doesn't seem to work with the float, but a magnet on the sensor triggers it, so if that's important, i'm sure it can be tweaked to work again. I've just used it with a small magnet attached. Please see pics and ask questions...SEE VIDEO AT END OF PICS! pics were taken in harshest light possible...video is more realistic.

Has red silicone head gasket. Also comes with a single and blind basket (not pictured). Shower screen was replaced ~5 years ago and is also clean/not clogged. Machine was used primarily in new york city for 1-2 coffees a day. Water was filtered through a 5 micron particulate filter and then an activated charcoal filter.

Asking $500 + shipping or pick up in Manhattan, NYC

If you're interested, respond soon. I'll likely sell on ebay in the next couple of days.

Some features:
programmable dosing
vibe pump
water reservoir or plumb it in
heat exchanger
Heating element: 1200 watts
Voltage: 110 volts
Fusing: 10 amps/li>
Cycles: 50-60 Hz
Boiler capacity: 2 quarts
Tank capacity: 1.3 quarts
Dimensions: 13 inches wide x 17.75 inches deep x 16.75 inches high
Net weight: ~53 pounds

(I'm also selling a Rocket Fausto grinder)