[SOLD] 2021 Slayer Single Group 110v

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Airbornewilly
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by Airbornewilly »

Like-new and meticulously maintained Slayer Single group espresso machine. This most current version includes several improvements from the previous build. I have owned it for just under a year. Since day one, it has been directly plumbed to a BWT premium water filtration system. I back-flush with water every day and with detergent weekly. I periodically drain the steam boiler (which is simple to do on newer Slayers thanks to the ball valve on the boiler). I really love this machine and often question if I actually want to let it go. That being said, I have many coffee toys, so I'm trying to downsize a little bit.

The sale includes the machine, a bottomless portafilter, a stock Slayer portafliter basket, a few extra spare screens/screw/gaskets, water/drain lines, and the original wooden crate it shipped in. I strongly prefer a local sale (Denver Metro) but I would consider shipping at buyer's expense. Current pricing is $10,700 plus tax, etc as well as a significant lead time. I will let this one go for $8950. Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Cheers,

Will