[SOLD] 2017 Londinium R Spring Lever Espresso Machine

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Ron_L

#1: Post by Ron_L »

Due to a wrist injury my beloved Londinium R has sat unused for a few months, and unfortunately the pump is stuck and does not run. I followed the procedure that Reiss at Londinium recommended to no avail :( Plus, we are selling our house and downsizing and will not have room for the Londinium R so I would like to sell it.

In chatting with Reiss, the buyer can replace the pump (available through Londinium), or can simply connect a cold water line to the bottom of the manifold where the braided stainless hose from the pump currently connects and you are in business; you have a Londinium Compressa at a much lower cost than new.

Please note: Since the pump doesn't run, I can't fully test the machine. It was working fine the last time that I used it, but because I can't test it, it is being sold as is.

Will include Espazola cleaner, Dosing Funnel, Londinium Tamper and a vintage, extremely rare Dissecting Needle from Jon Wiess when he was first experimenting with the WDT :-D

I am in the Chicago Metro Area and would prefer pickup, but would consider shipping. I saved the original box for the main body, but the lever assembly shipped separately, so I would have to box that. I can get a shipping quote if needed.

$1600, OBO for local pickup, shipping additional per quote.

...ron

LMWDP #356