[SOLD] 2016 Londinium L1

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
rbh1515

#1: Post by rbh1515 »

I purchased this Londinium L1 new in 2016. I recently sold my 2nd home, and now have too many espresso machines...one has to go.
I have always used RO water with an additive (Third Wave Water or Global Customized).
It is in excellent condition, with no blemishes on the case.
It comes with a tool that makes changing the piston seals a breeze (see third pic)
Piston seals were changed about 6 months ago.
Also comes with an extra set of piston seals and group head gasket.
I am located in the Milwaukee area, and really prefer local pick up. I have sold all of my previous machines this way, and it gives the buyer an opportunity to see the machine and maybe even try it out. If you are not too far away I can even help you figure out how to use a spring lever machine.
BTW, I do have the original box if you want it!
Updated Price: $1900
I will consider shipping at this higher price of $1900. It would ship in the original box (actually I think it shipped in 2 boxes). You pay for shipping. Next week I will look into draining the boiler for shipping. I have had a number of inquires about shipping this out of state. It is in great shape and has been well cared for. Again, local deal would be great, and for a local deal I could give a better deal. Let me know!! I can also throw in some extra espresso stuff. I have lots of cups etc.
Rob