[SOLD] 2 group CMA Lever "The Beast"

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Chert

#1: Post by Chert »

Acquired in 2010 and rebuilt, thread here. The first images on that thread show what this avid hobbyist received for free out of the warehouse of a Seattle area espresso machine refurbisher. My stable clearing price reflects that.

Frame, boiler, groups (that which was given me ) and any parts I still have from that birthday acquisition = Free. Good function, seals will probably need replacing soon; work done can be seen in thread above.

Surround and drip tray and cup tray custom made by myself and local sheet metal spots $120.

Unique wooden steam tap handles of wood (my low tech wood working) $30.

Bottomless portafilters with handles turned by SAS one 3 shot and one 2 shot basket (2 at $60 each) = $120.

Lever handles, wood turned by a local friend (2 at $60 each) = $120

I also have a 240 volt 3 prong male connector attached ($30) and an extension cable available with a matching female ($30) and a 3 prong male connector ($30) attached and the cable ($20) $110.

That is, the machine as is, working order and ready to use, for local pickup can be yours for the stable-clearing price of $500 or less as noted above.

Images, (pardon the next image, a photomerge):

The cat is not "The Beast" and is not for sale, she just demonstrates that there is a cup tray, I failed to photograph. (It is perforated stainless)

PM me, any inquiries.

[EDIT: delivery to Portland OR possible weekend Sept1,2 and delivery to Seattle, WA possible w/e Sept 8,9.]
LMWDP #198