[SOLD] 2 Bunn Coffee Grinders

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Porkman

#1: Post by Porkman »

The thinning continues. I have 2 G series coffee grinders for sale.

One I traded for from a member here. He refinished and replaced parts that needed replaced and put ssp silver night burrs and trifecta plate in. He also chopped it down and made it a mini as shown in pictures. The ssp burrs have just a few hundred pounds through them.

The second is one I bought locally and completely disassembled, cleaned, sanded/painted, replaced parts such as burr screws, stationary burr carrier, rotating burr carrier, spring etc. I also put in an almost new set of regular bunn burrs that still have under 500 pounds through them and actually make some of the best tasting coffee I have had.

I can mix and match the burrs and trifecta however someone would want, either on the big one or small one. Whichever one has those I am asking $600 plus actual shipping. The grinder that is left with the stock stuff, I just want to get my money back out of after parts etc, asking $300 for that one plus actual shipping. Pickup also available in SE Iowa. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks
Adam