[SOLD] 1992 Olympia Express Cremina with Pressure Profiling

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
drill_and_phil

#1: Post by drill_and_phil »

More Photos:

The machine is in very good condition with a scratch on the left side of the case and a few small ones the grouphead. I refurbished anything that needed to be replaced when I got it in July, so it is ready to go! It works perfectly and produces lovely espresso and steams like a monster. Here's a list of it's features:

- Naked Portafilter La Marzocco pressure gauge (original piston included). Original piston also has new gaskets on it.
- Newly upgraded steaming wand (original included)
- New stainless steel fork (original included)
- Original portafilter
- Original portafilter baskets (single and double)
- Tamper - Metal, red
- Teflon heat breaker installed, all grouphead gaskets are a few months old as well. Have the rest of the Orphan Espresso gasket kit as well
- Boiler just thoroughly mechanically cleaned, heating element resealed, boiler gasket replaced. All wiring checked and working well.
- Boiler cap with vacuum breaker
- Thermocouple mounted with adhesive, and thermometer mounted with magnets
- New stainless steel fork and 2 sets of pins
- Extra Dow 111
- Newly installed showerscreen (original also included)
- Newly installed Olympia Express stickers
- Original metal scoop
- Finally, I will also include a small frothing pitcher and both a 4 hole (new original) and single hole upgraded steam tip.

Please note that bottomless portafilter pictured is not included - I'll be using it with my incoming Coffex 8)

I'm looking for $1400 $1300 shipped in CONUSA via PayPal. Open to reasonable offers, but please don't low ball. I will also discount for local pick-up in Seattle area. Thank you!

LMWDP #661