[SOLD] 1984 Olympia Express Maximatic/Coffex

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
drill_and_phil

#1: Post by drill_and_phil »

Hello!

Video of me pulling a shot on this machine:
I have a beautiful OE Coffex that I've used for a few months. I won it in an eBay auction from the original owner who kept everything in amazing condition. The machine works great and produces some amazing coffee with a very compact footprint. The machine is in amazing condition inside and out. I'm sad to let it go, but I'm a student and can only have one machine at a time - I live in a larger apartment now with room for my parent's old La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi on a cart.

Here's a list of what I have for the Coffex :
Double Spouted PF Bottomless Portafilter
Nice wooden distributor
Metal tamper, original plastic tamper
Portafilter funnel (original and the one I actually use)
OE Single and Double PF baskets, Eureka MCaL Double basket, backflush disk I made from an extra rubber one
Original scoop, grounds bin, and plastic frothing pitcher
Original manual
Original steam boiler cap
New steam boiler cap with vacuum breaker
I installed a silicone grouphead gasket, and have the rest of the Orphan Espresso kit for replacing seals as needed
I have the heat breaker gasket from Cerini for the grouphead, but have not installed it yet
Pressure gauge for the brew boiler that you can use through the steam wand

I've kept everything in good shape, and have packed and shipped espresso machines successfully, even larger dual boiler machines. I recently sold a OE Cremina on here, and the buyer is very happy with it. These are easy to ship compared to larger machines.

I'm looking for $1300 $1000 $900 PP'd and shipped in CONUS. Discount for local pickup in Seattle.
Thanks!

Photos:

LMWDP #661