[SOLD] 1984 Olympia Express Cremina Lever (Boston, MA)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
alfanutta
Supporter

#1: Post by alfanutta »

For sale in Boston, MA. 1984 Olympia Cremina (110v), excellent condition and well maintained. (I also have a Baratza Vario and a Mazzer mini grinder if interested in a package deal).

I maintain about a dozen Creminas for myself and friends, I am active in answering questions and can be found on FB Cremina group.

The following were just changed while doing a service: (Nov, '22) steam gasket, on/off switch (from Cerini), (Sept, '22) group and piston red silicone gaskets (from OE). I've pulled about 10 shots since 9/22 as this was in my summer home.

The following were added: LCD group thermometer, insulation around the boiler with fire retardant Bellofram foam, I also added a group to boiler teflon thermal isolation gasket, as well as teflon shims around the fork lever. No visible wear around the lever fork yoke or cylinder wall as I lube often with Molykote 111 and I use the BPlus puck screen religiously so the shower screen is spotless.

It comes with single and double baskets and OEM portafilter (the chrome plating inside the portafilter has come off, but outside chrome is in good condition). No scratch, dent, or rust anywhere.

Happy to answers any questions. I still own several Creminas and a Maximatic (SN# 963001) so I am just thinning the herd a bit. I might be tempted to trade up for a Decent.

Asking $1800. Local Boston buyer preferred but will ship if you pay shipping.

con brio!