[SOLD] 1981 Elektra Microcasa a Leva

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
jevenator

#1: Post by jevenator »

The last attempt to sell here (last price drop)**

For sale is a 1981 Elektra MCAL from a home downsizing. A rich couple that are now retired had this machine standing for decoration and was never used by them. I bought it off them and ordered Stefano's gasket repair kit to replace all the gaskets. I was able to replace the boiler top cap gasket, grouphead to boiler gasket, shower screen gasket. The boiler had barely any scale inside that I did not bother to descale it. There are no leaks and it heats up as it should.

I will include all other gaskets that are included and also brand new bottomless portafilter with La Marzocco style handle & lever handle, and 49.5mm short palm tamper all from Creativewerks in LA. Max sells on Etsy & Ebay and makes beautiful things and I am in love with it. Also, brand new 18g Elektra double basket.

Few nuances that you should be aware of. The original brass inlet pipe that screws onto the group-head snapped off when I was taking off the group-head and I replaced it with a new one. It's currently in the boiler still because I was not able to disassemble the boiler endplate. And the body does have a patina that it acquired over the years and I have no plans to do anything about it because it is out of my expertise.

From Max on CreativeWerks
1. Palm tamper $35.00
2. Bottomless PF-Brass $85.00
3. Handle set - La marzacco style $40.00

From Stefano's Espresso Care
4. Pressurestat MATER for Elektra = $39.95
5. Elektra Microcasa Leva Boiler Knob & Safety Valve = 31.95
6. Gaskets + Group Inlet Tube = $74.1

At the bottom is the most recent picture 06/10/20

Looking to get $500 + shipping

Local: San Diego. Might be going through Arizona this weekend so let me know if you want to do a local sale anywhere near there.

LMWDP #643