[SOLD] 1978 La Pavoni Europiccola

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
sonnylowe

#1: Post by sonnylowe »

Hello,

I just finished the sudo restoration of this 1978 Dula Element Europiccola and it's up for grabs....looking for $350.00 plus shipping in its current condition (see below).

Work done:

Disassembled and thoroughly cleaned.
Exterior was polished, it look good but not perfect, some light scratches throughout remain for prior abrasive cleaner. But it does show a nice shine and a great appearance from a couple feet away.
Replaced all gaskets in the GH
Replaced boiler cap gasket
Power plug replaced
Steam valve disassembled and cleaned (Valve shows signs of chrome deterioration, some signs of brass can be seen. Same for the steam wand.
Boiler tightened to stop boiler spin.
Drip Screen has been brushed to mitigate small scratches...looks nice.

Machines has been tested and works perfectly, group action is smooth, both elements work, it pulls a great shot and looks good doing it.

Now to the "current condition"...

The light on the switch does not illuminate, the switches themselves seem soft, smooshie if you will. If I were keeping this machine (I have two others) I would definitely replace the switch. With that said I have a new switch on order and will install it at cost if the buyer wants it...their choice.

The sight glass gaskets were not replaced, I didn't do these due to the likely hood of the glass breaking (I have a 50/50 success rate with this :wink: ). If you want new gaskets I have them, I can replace them, but at the cost of parts including the glass if it breaks. The nuts are snug and there are zero leaks, it can be left as is, or replaced, again buyer choice.

Currently there is a custom one hole steam tip (I made it) and honestly, I simply don't like it, I much prefer the one from Creativewerks. I will include the factory steam as well.

The machine will come with the original double spout portafilter as well as one double basket. I could include a modified bottomless portafilter at an additional cost.

All things are negotiable, so PM me and we can chat.

Thanks,
Sonny

LMWDP #597