Technivorm aftermarket showerhead cover - Page 2

Coffee preparation techniques besides espresso like pourover.
pawelmwo

#11: Post by pawelmwo »

Very interesting he sent me another picture yesterday. I guess he created a new one now.

ripvanmd

#12: Post by ripvanmd »

Beautiful but you gotta wonder about the heat loss with all that metal

Advertisement
MBHockey

#13: Post by MBHockey »

mojoit wrote:For those few of you who use a Moccamaster with the aftermarket showerhead from ArtisanSmith, I've designed a basket cover to help combat the brew water temperature loss I've observed with it. For reference, I have an older KBT 741 with the circular-bottom manual brew basket. You'll want to check the dimensions of my part and make sure it is appropriate for your machine.

I'd like to be able to share the part file in this thread, but it seems like .stl file extensions are invalid, so if you'd like the part file, PM me.

Happy brewing!

<image>

<image>
This looks great! How can i get this for my Moccamaster? I don't have a 3D printer :(

MBHockey

#14: Post by MBHockey »

Can anyone send me the 3D printer file for this?

glassman

#15: Post by glassman »

Same here. If anyone has the stl file, please pm me. I've tried pm'ing the original author for it, but I haven't received a response yet. It would be greatly appreciated!

labazro

#16: Post by labazro »

I don't have the 3d file. my research in a 3d printer revealed some concerns about finding a food safe version.

I also don't have the shower head. Artisan dude kind of disappeared on me. Happen to see this thread again and wrote him.

I'd really like the shower head and cover. I think the loss of heat would be minimal.

If anything EVER happens I'll come back!

kbell

#17: Post by kbell replying to labazro »

Did you ever hear back from the Artisan dude?

Advertisement
Dwawa

#18: Post by Dwawa »

There's also this showerhead insert:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6X6KFgj6vU

ebay.com/itm/Technivorm-Moccamaster-Shower-Head-Insert/293168602149

Has anyone tried this or have any thoughts on how it stacks up against the aftermarket showerhead? One advantage is that is does not require a new cover, but I have no idea how well it performs.

mojoit (original poster)

#19: Post by mojoit (original poster) »

Haven't posted in a while, my apologies to those who've reached out and not gotten a response from me.

If you want a copy of the stl, please PM me your email address and I'll email you the file.