Genius technique-for high comedy

Coffee preparation techniques besides espresso like pourover.
ronito6

#1: Post by ronito6 »

This is the funniest video about how to make espresso that I have ever seen. Meta-comedy genius!
Start at about 8 mins in if you need to cut to where he shows his espresso making skillz.
(BUT that first 8 minutes builds some pretty tasty expectations that make what follows all the funnier.)

DamianWarS

#2: Post by DamianWarS »

ronito6 wrote:This is the funniest video about how to make espresso that I have ever seen. Meta-comedy genius!
Start at about 8 mins in if you need to cut to where he shows his espresso making skillz.
(BUT that first 8 minutes builds some pretty tasty expectations that make what follows all the funnier.)
video
I'd like to think he would do a better job if he wasn't holding a camera, lights and paper towels and ignoring his work duties. speaking of paper towel what is his obsession with it? does he not know what a drip tray is for? he also seems a little confused about the role of the pressure gauge for steam. sometimes it's for temp, sometimes it's for pressure and sometimes it seems to be for both. I'm curious what he thinks it's telling him for temp. is green good and red bad? or is red hot? I guess he thinks the US should change to 240v so his machine can keep the temp for longer... "if we ever move to 240v in the United States more frequently that would be helpful". I'm not quite sure what that means.

I like it when he starts talking about putting equal in (sugar) and he pulls back his gratuitous amount of excess paper towel that seemingly is all over the office to reveal something like 4 or 5 packs of equal packs then proceeds to tear them all at once and put them in the over steamed milk. He says not to judge but I'm judging... that's crazy. then the phone rings... oh... I better close the door in case I actually start doing some work at the office. Maybe it's his accent and his way with words but it reminds me what it would be like watching Trump make espresso. of course the end result is "it's fantastic, just fantastic". classic trump.

jrham12

#3: Post by jrham12 »

Wow! Skillz indeed! I think he forgot to factor in the $5 per day of paper towels he is using though!

I see he has a later video of a new Synchronika and Zenith grinder! Same exhibition of skillz but less paper towels! :)

Plinyyounger
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by Plinyyounger »

I couldn't even finish it. I'm going to go have a beer and forget I saw this.

splashalot

#5: Post by splashalot »

There's 20 mins of my life I'll never get back. Was that supposed to be funny?