Double-Wall Pour Over

Coffee preparation techniques besides espresso like pourover.

#1: Post by coffeeOnTheBrain »

Did anyone ever tried the "Double-Wall Pour Over" by the company with the name (I guess no pun intended) "YIELD"?
It is a cone shape and probably fits V60 filters. Even though not a specialty coffee company at all, the dripper could be interesting due to the possibly more stable brewing temperature. So basically I see it as the V60 version of a Stagg X, Gino dripper, or Chemex Funnex.
There are no ribs in the dripper as far as I can tell and that could be a drawback in terms of contact time, but it could also be a pro in terms of more even extraction.


#2: Post by Acavia »

I am interested in reviews on this.