Which espresso machine/grinder with max budget 3000€?

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
V4rley

#1: Post by V4rley »

Hello everyone !

I'm new to this forum and I came here to have your advice as espressos expertise :D.

For many, i had the Jura micro ENA 5 and I'm satisfied with it. I can taste a lot of different coffees, try to find mines. But... I want some change, I want to improve my skills, and I also want a better coffee cup everyday.

So I saved some money in order to buy my dream espresso machine. Or the best machine for my using.

This is my aficionado coffee profile:
- I the one who drink coffee, my wife doesn't like even if the smell of fresh coffee bean is delicious.
- I drink between 4 to 6 espressos/ristretto per days. And increase when I have some friends.
- I want a milk steaming for latte or hot chocolate for my daughter.
- Even if I'm a newbie in espresso machine, I'm very motivated to learn and improve myself, so I don't afraid of some challenges.
- Preferably lever machine or E61 group.

I made some research, and I found some brand who can fit me (in my mind) : Bezzera, Rocket, ECM and QuickMill.

For the grinder, idk, all I want for this is ideally a single doser (or a small hopper), low retention, good burrs... But I think it's everyone want so...

Budget : 1800€ max for the machine. And 1200€ around for the grinder. Yeah maybe it's a lot for a first machine but I don't want to next year.

Thanks for watching and your advice :D

lsun22

#2: Post by lsun22 »

niche zero for grinder and lelit elizabeth for machine is what i'd get. elizabeth has the most features/price value.

V4rley (original poster)

#3: Post by V4rley (original poster) »

Thanks for your return Isun22, I saw the niche zero grinder, it's seems very good!

Other advices ?

domi

#4: Post by domi »

V4rley wrote:For the grinder, idk, all I want for this is ideally a single doser (or a small hopper), low retention, good burrs... But I think it's everyone want so...
That's what you would think, as a home user. However, many of the higher-end grinders are designed for commercial environments, in which speed matters way more than retention...
Budget : 1800€ max for the machine.
FWIW, that's exactly what I paid for my Lelit Bianca earlier this year.

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by baristainzmking »

Another vote for Lelit Bianca and Niche Zero. :)
Julia