Weird espresso machine order issue - Page 2

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
jghoo43 (original poster)

#11: Post by jghoo43 (original poster) »

I talked to Synesso at the time and they said that due to pricing I should go through a distributor.
Basically the jist being distributors discount Synesso doesn't. I believe.

BaristaBoy E61

#12: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

With so many interesting choices I'd be out and looking to fall in love with a new 'girlfriend' somewhere else. :lol:
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

exidrion

#13: Post by exidrion »

jghoo43 wrote:I talked to Synesso at the time and they said that due to pricing I should go through a distributor.
Basically the jist being distributors discount Synesso doesn't. I believe.
It's weird that Synesso wouldn't just give you the discount and at least take the majority of your money instead of no money...

#14: Post by jghoo43 (original poster) »

the whole thing was kind of a surreal experience. Left me with a really bad opinion. I will start looking at other options however I had researched for some time before settling on the mvp hydra. at this point I have kinda lost interest.

sluflyer06

#15: Post by sluflyer06 »

Espressoparts sells the single group, never heard of cafelast....If you aren't going direct I'd suggest sticking with the big players.

#16: Post by jghoo43 (original poster) »

It appears that Synesso is going to come to the rescue on this. Someone called from Synesso today and they are working with me to get things fixed. More later.

Graymatters

#17: Post by Graymatters »

exidrion wrote:It's weird that Synesso wouldn't just give you the discount and at least take the majority of your money instead of no money...
That's not something that they would want to make a habit of; if a manufacturer gets in to direct competition with their distributors, even if it may seem warranted in instances of poor service such as this, they're not going to have distributors for very long.
LMWDP #726

#18: Post by jghoo43 (original poster) »

As I mentioned Synesso is really working to make this right. It appears as though this is an issue they are not any happier about than I am.