Under $5K 1-group espresso machine with double boiler, good steam, and option of plumb in?

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
JavaGnosis

#1: Post by JavaGnosis »

Besides Linea Mini, what are some good single group machines that are under 5K, with double boiler, good steam power, and option of reservoir and plumb in?

I already have the Peak grinder to go with it.

Thanks

RPH

#2: Post by RPH »

Londinium LR. Only single boiler but not that's a non issue/advantage in my experience. 2.3L boiler has more then enough steam power....

KoryWMajor

#3: Post by KoryWMajor »

ECM Synchronika ticks all the boxes

StuartM
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by StuartM »

Rocket R58 signing in

def

#5: Post by def »

Both Profitec 700 and ECM Synchronika have upgraded PID which increases steam boiler temperature/pressure. I'm happy with my Synchronika.

rimblas

#6: Post by rimblas »

Definitely, a Decent Espresso fits the bill (https://www.decentespresso.com/dem_buy)
It doesn't use boilers, and if when you say double boiler is so you can steam and pull shots at the same time, then the DE1+ and DE1PRO will fall short as they can only do one at a time. But they can do one after the other immediately. They are wonderfully capable machines.

Beaniac

#7: Post by Beaniac »

Two Lelit Bianca's ? :mrgreen:

*darn thats 2 groups....

JavaGnosis (original poster)

#8: Post by JavaGnosis (original poster) »

Thank you everyone. I'll let the forum know when I buy my next machine.

BaristaBoy E61

#9: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

Izzo Alex Duetto III going on 5-years next week, I'd buy it again as there have been NO issues what-so-ever - just great espresso and a joy to use drained & plumbed in!
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"