Time to decide: La Marzocco Linea Mini or profiling E61 - Page 4

Recommendations for espresso equipment buyers and upgraders.
mohninme

Postby mohninme » Apr 16, 2019, 12:12 am

It is the same in Canada too. There is a single importer/distributor(Edika). There are several retailers though. I don't see why this would be an issue. I have dealt with both the the importer and Lelit customer care directly. Both have been pleasant to deal with and have provided the support I have needed.
Michael

drown

Postby drown » Apr 28, 2019, 5:36 am

OP here.

Thanks for everyone who contributed Helpful advice and pointed out some existing threads with good insight from owners.

I ended up ordering a green Robot which is on its way from Hong Kong and finding a second hand Linea Mini via my WTB ad which I will pick up in two weeks.

In the meantime I'm again enjoying Shanghai's amazing cafe culture while visiting here and looking forward to two new espresso making devices when I get back home. Both minimalist in their own ways. Once the Decent settles into a more mature product and my espresso funds recover I may look to add something completely different like that.

Thanks again, I'll report back in a few weeks with some side by side user experience.
Geography is War

drown

Postby drown » Apr 28, 2019, 5:42 am

No message
Geography is War

mathof

Postby mathof » Apr 28, 2019, 8:32 am

That sounds a very decent result.

drown wrote:OP here.

Thanks for everyone who contributed Helpful advice and pointed out some existing threads with good insight from owners.

I ended up ordering a green Robot which is on its way from Hong Kong and finding a second hand Linea Mini via my WTB ad which I will pick up in two weeks.

In the meantime I'm again enjoying Shanghai's amazing cafe culture while visiting here and looking forward to two new espresso making devices when I get back home. Both minimalist in their own ways. Once the Decent settles into a more mature product and my espresso funds recover I may look to add something completely different like that.

Thanks again, I'll report back in a few weeks with some side by side user experience.

arcus

Postby arcus » Apr 28, 2019, 8:39 am

drown wrote:OP here.

Great combo! :wink:

tetontrees

Postby tetontrees » Apr 28, 2019, 12:06 pm

Nice! I am on the hunt for a lightly used LMLM myself. Temp surfing the Silvia is too hard some mornings. :D