Quick recommendations for espresso cups, and cappuccino type cups? - Page 3

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
Jared

#21: Post by Jared »

gophish wrote:Please let me know if you find someone. I spent a couple of weeks travelling in China over the summer and everyone was using them. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and some awesome colors.

And +1 to the Intelligentsia 20th anniversary ceramics sale. I bought 2 Not Neutral Demis and a bag of coffee to get the free shipping over $40. I think the demis came out to $10 a piece.
Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of it! I really would like a few more nice cups, but they are quite pricey....which is fine, but then you add in shipping and it becomes more than I'm willing to spend.

seakuv

#22: Post by seakuv »

Jared wrote:Is there somewhere in the states to buy these Loveramics cups? I just added six cups to the cart on their website and was quoted $50 for shipping. Wowzers
This may be the first time in the 20 years that I've lived in Alaska that it's actually CHEAPER to ship something here than elsewhere in the US - only $19 to ship six cups here. :D

Advertisement
Jared

#23: Post by Jared replying to seakuv »

Did you order the Loveramics cups?

That looks like a cool little town you live in. I had to look it up haha. I'm considering putting Elmendorf AFB (Anchorage) for my next assignment. That whole long days/long nights thing might kill me though haha.