Need your opinion on the BK-600g roaster

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
ymg

#1: Post by ymg »

hi
i Need your opinion on the BK-600g roaster, is it worth it?
also, how is it compering to the CR600 ? which one should i choose?

please assist
this is the url for the bk-600:

https://lanjingmachine.en.alibaba.com/p ... _600g.html

thanks

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by JohnB. »

Looks to be a step up from the CR600 if it has a decent size burner. CR600 is around $2000 delivered in the U.S. What is the delivered cost of the BK-600?
LMWDP 267

Advertisement
ymg (original poster)

#3: Post by ymg (original poster) »

2327$ via the sea shipment...

jammin

#4: Post by jammin »

JohnB. wrote:Looks to be a step up from the CR600 if it has a decent size burner. CR600 is around $2000 delivered in the U.S.
Looks like a Buckeye BC-1 ripoff which is currently listed at $3,800. China is a complete circus. I can't even get mad about their chicanery without feeling complicit in their blatant disregard for human rights.

hankua
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by hankua »

BlueKing is one of the manufactures Buckeye uses or used to import. Some of the other Chinese coffee roasters who have US distributors are Dongi, Santoker, and HB. At least some of the US dealers importing Chinese made roasters spec them out, and bench test the machines before re-shipping. Many home roasters have self-imported machines, others are more comfortable getting US based support/payment options.

Almico

#6: Post by Almico »

I wouldn't buy a Chinese roaster direct and without local support. You are just rolling the dice.

There is a brand new 20kg Dongyi roaster for sale in AZ for dirt cheap and I just won't touch it with all the things I've heard about that company.

blondica73
Supporter ❤

#7: Post by blondica73 replying to Almico »

I second this. I would not buy it without local support given the fire risks that come with a roaster.