Need accurate measurements for Lelit Bianca V3

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
BurdMan
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by BurdMan »

I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Lelit Bianca V3 but nobody can give me a concrete answer. I'm hoping someone in here owns one and can. My question is what is the measurement from the bottom to the cup warmer and from the bottom to the top of the flow paddle? Also from the rear of the machine to the flow paddle? I can't get someone to verify if the listed measurements are to the top of the paddle or the top of the cup warmer. Thanks so much in advance!!!

Alex

corffee_beanz

#2: Post by corffee_beanz »

If you don't get a reply here you can always use the live chat on any of the popular vendor sites

boren

#3: Post by boren »

From the bottom to the cup warmer: 38 cm

From the bottom to the top of the flow paddle. About 41 cm. The top of the paddle is almost 3 cm taller than the cup warner.

From the rear of the machine to the flow paddle. Not sure what specifically you mean here. It would help if you can post a picture and draw a line to illustrate the two points.

BurdMan (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by BurdMan (original poster) »

On mobile so can't draw :(. Just meant from the rear of the machine with or without the tank (since it's 3" I can add or subtract) to the back part of the paddle. So basically from the rear of the machine to the paddle part that is right by the cup warmer not the part over the grouphead. Basically trying to see if that clears where the cabinet starts. Sorry if that's super confusing. I should be fine even at 41cm since my cabinet is 16.5" and 41cm is 16.14.. on the depth is that to the drip tray or the portafilter since that can be a few inches more?

Thanks!!!!

boren

#5: Post by boren »

When the paddle is in the fully open position it touches the front panel, so the distance from the rear is the same as the top panel depth, which is about 22.5 cm (excluding the tank).

Keep in mind though that even if you have a few centimeters of clearance from the cup warmer to your cabinet, it's still going to be pretty hot. You might want to install a fan somewhere to evacuate heat and ensure the cabinet doesn't get too hot. I don't think it's designed with this use case in mind.

Supporter ♡

#6: Post by BurdMan (original poster) »

There will be about 3" from the warmer to the actual cabinet. The issue is there is a lip on the front at the bottom for appearance. So there is 3-4 inches of clearance from the cup warmer to the actual bottom of the cabinet.

Supporter ♡

#7: Post by BurdMan (original poster) »

Well I'm going to look elsewhere than the Bianca. Just too close of a fit and I see there are many machines in the 14-14.5" range. Thinking maybe the Pro 400 or Rocket Appartamento? Any other choices in the 14-14.5" range you can think of?

boren

#8: Post by boren »

These two are HX machines, not really comparable to the Bianca. The ACS Minima is a dual boiler machine with an E61 grouphead that's not as tall as the Bianca (3 cm shorter) and is clearly more capable than the Profitec and Rocket machines you mentioned.

And if you're not limiting yourself to E61 machines (and unless you need flow control you really shouldn't), check out the Lelit Elizabeth and Breville Dual Boiler. Both are great machines that I think are preferable over any HX machine.

Mediaogre

#9: Post by Mediaogre »

I want to thank you for posting this. The timing and specifics are uncanny!

I had almost locked in on the Bianca and thought to get some details on height and depth, specifically in relation to the flow paddle and our cabinets.

What machine did you end up deciding on? Have you considered the Profitec Pro 600 with flow control? It has a vibratory pump but reports are it's very quiet and the dimensions are more under-cabinet friendly.