Looking for white 12oz frothing pitcher

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
clokwork

#1: Post by clokwork »

Hello, I'm looking for a 12oz white frothing pitcher in an attempt to match my upcoming setup. This will be my first foray into frothing and I'm hoping for input on a quality built pitcher...

beans+crumble

#2: Post by beans+crumble »

I've always had good results using pitchers from a company called Slow Pour Supply Co.

https://www.slowpoursupply.co/collections/latte-art

clokwork (original poster)

#3: Post by clokwork (original poster) »

Thanks. I'm checking now!

Nice selection of pitchers. I've added some to my watch list. I'm also curious about the Brewista Nasty Jug.

BaristaBoy E61

#4: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

You might want to consider this. It's probably made by Motta for Rocket. 12oz is really small!

https://www.wholelattelove.com/collecti ... atte-white
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

Randy G.

#5: Post by Randy G. »

Not white, but Espro Torroid pitcher.
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

#6: Post by clokwork (original poster) »

BaristaBoy E61 wrote:You might want to consider this. It's probably made by Motta for Rocket. 12oz is really small!

https://www.wholelattelove.com/collecti ... atte-white
I think you're right. I likely need to go larger because I didn't realize the space I would need for frothing. I plan to froth about 8 ounces of milk.

beans+crumble

#7: Post by beans+crumble »

I use the 17oz pitchers from slow pour to steam milk for a 10 oz latte (2 oz espresso; rest milk) and it's a good size to leave room for as much or as little microfoam you want to add.

gobucks

#8: Post by gobucks »

clokwork wrote:I think you're right. I likely need to go larger because I didn't realize the space I would need for frothing. I plan to froth about 8 ounces of milk.
Which drinks will you be making? In my experience a 12oz pitcher (I have the fellow eddy, it's fine, but unspectacular) is perfect for a cappuccino (4oz of frothed milk) or a small latte (~6oz of steamed milk). For a larger latte, or multiple drinks, something like 16-18oz would likely be better; for anything smaller, like a flat white/cortado/machiatto, I find 12oz a bit hard to reach the milk, at least with the angle of my steam wand, so I use a small 8.5oz motta pitcher, which I love.

#9: Post by clokwork (original poster) »

Most mornings will just be for me. I usually make a cortado or 10oz latte (similar as stated before using 8oz of milk). I have a strong feeling my wife will slowly want my espresso drinks with milk as she weens off her nespresso. I want it destroyed so I can steal the counter space.

jgood

#10: Post by jgood »