Home Espresso Survey

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
HB
Admin

#1: Post by HB »

We've all seen them - surveys asking about your equipment, purchasing habits, and so on. Recently I received a request from a respected equipment manufacturer politely asking if they could post their survey here. Normally I'd say no, but I'm curious about the answers, so I'll make an exception. As an added bonus, those who take the survey are in the drawing for a $200 Visa gift card.

Click here to take the survey.
Dan Kehn

PIXIllate

#2: Post by PIXIllate »

Survey is broken. Gets stuck when answering how many of each kind of drink you prepare. Just keeps sending you back to that page.

HB
Admin

#3: Post by HB »

Whoops. It worked when I took it; I'll ask them to fix it.
Dan Kehn

DaveB

#4: Post by DaveB »

PIXIllate wrote:Survey is broken. Gets stuck when answering how many of each kind of drink you prepare. Just keeps sending you back to that page.
Make sure you answer "0" to the ones that don't apply. Took me a minute to figure that out.
Von meinem iPhone gesendet

zeece
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by zeece »

I am not able to get past question #13. Though there is a check in every row and the Other box is filled, the error "! At least one answer required" persists.

ragdoll serenade

#6: Post by ragdoll serenade »

I experienced some glitches also. Each case I looked harder and found something I missed. It would be handy if the software highlighted the missing field.

spressomon
Supporter ♡

#7: Post by spressomon »

Done. And thanks Dan!
No Espresso = Depresso

MNate
Supporter ♡

#8: Post by MNate »

Not a bad survey, unless, like me, you're thinking about how a DE1 fits with the importance of boiler type, pump type, etc. since it defies convention. But the list of espresso machine companies makes me glad we have so many quality options today!

bcrdukes
Supporter ♡

#9: Post by bcrdukes »

Interesting survey, but it certainly gives the impression the survey is not geared towards lever machine aficionados. :)

HB
Admin

#10: Post by HB »

There's been 78 survey responses, not bad! The question about the drinks should be fixed so that you don't need to fill out all the rows to continue. Once we get enough (100ish?), I'll summarize the results.
Dan Kehn