Home Espresso Survey - Page 2

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
PIXIllate

#11: Post by PIXIllate »

Was able to complete it now.

Nate42

#12: Post by Nate42 »

Just did it. There was one question (forgot which sorry) where you were only supposed to have to answer if you had answered yes on the previous question, but it made me answer it anyway. Otherwise no issues.

jtbenson
Supporter ❤

#13: Post by jtbenson »

bcrdukes wrote:Interesting survey, but it certainly gives the impression the survey is not geared towards lever machine aficionados. :)
no doubt :wink:
yet londinium was listed in the brands perceived quality question

MightyBandit

#14: Post by MightyBandit »

Question 10 says "if yes" (for question 9)

I said no and it still pops up. Might want to change formatting?

slybarman

#15: Post by slybarman »

Nate42 wrote:Just did it. There was one question (forgot which sorry) where you were only supposed to have to answer if you had answered yes on the previous question, but it made me answer it anyway. Otherwise no issues.
I just checked other and put "N/A".

danetrainer

#16: Post by danetrainer »

Hmmm, they might have fixed that because I didn't need to answer an additional question.

guijan12

#17: Post by guijan12 »

I just filled it out :)
Regards,

Guido

Bluecold
Supporter ♡

#18: Post by Bluecold »

I filled it out, but I'm sure my answers were less than useful. Specifications just aren't useful to me. A PID equipped machine isn't necessarily better than one that hasn't got a PID.
What matters is how well the machine is designed and manufactured. You can't put a single statement on features and then use that information to make a statement on how the user experience is.

There are many ways to achieve 'consistent, adjustable brew temperature'. Or 'the ability to steam while brewing'.
None are inherently better or worse than others, it depends on the implementation, and design choices made. The Decent is a good example. Thermoblock machines used to be crap, then the Decent showed that it was never the fault of the thermoblock concept but rather the implementation. But it apparently required foregoing 'steaming while brewing'.
LMWDP #232
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#19: Post by baristainzmking »

Just submitted it. :)
Julia

HB
Admin

#20: Post by HB »

The survey is now closed; there were over 200 responses. Not bad! :D By the end of the week, the survey sponsor will draw for the $200 Visa card and will reach out to the winner directly via email. I'll follow up with them about a summary of the results, too.
Dan Kehn