High quality espresso machine wanted, budget not over $3000. Which one? - Page 2

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
Diamond (original poster)

#11: Post by Diamond (original poster) »

PIXIllate wrote:If you aren't going to plumb it in the Profitec 600 is functionally identical to the Profitec 700 and ECM Synchronika. With a flow control kit it is easily one of if not THE best values in high performance home espresso machines. Not sure where you got the idea people weren't impressed with this machine.

You're right, in my reading the forums here, it wasn't a majority of people heading elsewhere when choosing between a Pro600 but a handful. I went back to the 600 in the running and am now between that and an open box QM Vetrano 2B Evo ($100 less than a Pro600 w flow control). I feel like I can't go wrong here but what are your thoughts?

PIXIllate
Supporter ♡

#12: Post by PIXIllate »

All I can say is I'm very happy and have zero regrets.

jgood

#13: Post by jgood »

I have only had a vibe pump machine, but after 3 years the sound is annoying. I gather that the vibe pumps are cheaper to replace but the rotary pumps last longer.

vecchi della seattle
Supporter ❤

#14: Post by vecchi della seattle »

if I lived in Brooklyn I'd consider driving over to 1st Line Equipment and picking up one of their walk in deals.